What game do you have the most hours on?

Ghost

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
Which game have you spent the most in game hours in? For me I believe it's Skyrim with around 300+ Hours. I know to some people that's not a lot! I'm a filthy casual! Haha. But seriously, I've seen people with Skyrim in the thousands and that's on one character. That's crazy. I wish I had that much spare time to play.

What have you guys spent the most time on?

For Skyrim I have about 70 hours without even noticing it. RPG games in general are what I like to spend my time roaming and discovering every hidden location available in the maps.

Red Dead Redemption. Why, you ask? I just end up wandering around on the horse for hours & hours. It's one of my favourite aspects of that game. Killing animals/people & roaming around on my horse.

In Dragon age origins i have 235 hours that is playing different origins included and the game time and real time in the world is different and could spend a hour or two in one area and only feels like a few minutes or a bit longer. I have enjoyed making different choices and also, like seeing how the game plays out and have liked how it works out for me. In Dragon age awakening it is around 20 hours to 25 hours for me at the moment some people have done the game in 12 to 15 hours so depends on side quests and how long it takes you to fight bosses or mini bosses in the game which can have a impact in it.

Most hours for me is probably GTAV on the ps4, the game is massive and half the time when I get bored with the missions I just end up walking and driving around, taking in the sights. Not exactly what the game was made for but I find it a fun way to pass a couple of hours, each to their own!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the Playstation 3 = 1,000+ hours. I ranked within the top 500 for kills one week while playing, and that wasn't the best week of my life at all. I had a problem back then, though, so I never want to put that much time (in 3 months) into a game again.

I am not sure really about myself. Kingdom Hearts for Playstation2 probably more than likely. No cheats, no help--pretty sure I saw about 150 hours of game time on that when I finally beat everything. I was 10 though ^_^.

I know that Skyrim is very time consuming. Its all my Hubby has been doing since he lost his job in early January--he still hasn't beat it >< and spends every day playing.

For Skyrim I have about 70 hours without even noticing it. RPG games in general are what I like to spend my time roaming and discovering every hidden location available in the maps.

Oh man, Skyrim kills so much time for me. I currently have like 300 hours sunk into that game.

Oh man, Skyrim kills so much time for me. I currently have like 300 hours sunk into that game.

Almost everybody i know as racked up so many hours on sky rim but I just can't seem to get into it.
I can't count the amount of times I've thought this weekend, I'm going to sit down and give it a good go, after a while though, I don't know what it is but I just can't keep any interest in it...maybe im missing something, i don't know.
Try again next weekend maybe?

Excluding World of Warcraft that I used to play (until WotLK), I must go with Terraria. I have spent over 600 hours on this game. 600 hours of actual gaming, mind you. These do not include idling and fooling around with anything other than the game itself.

As excessive as it may sound, of course, these hours accumulated over a period of two years. Still, it remains my most played game ever. Second place goes to NBA 2K15 with more or less 200 hours of playtime.

Ah let me see I have the most hours on Diablo, because I have a ps4. On the ps3 when we had it I had the most hours on Dark Souls. PC my hours were on Skyrim which I am replaying again because it is awesome I need to play my online skyrim. Also on PC I racked up hours on Dark Souls II. I am a huge gamer and I love just sitting and playing games. I am now racking up on Final Fantasy, Grand theft auto for PS4. Shadow of Mordor for PC.

WoW and GW2. God I wasted so many hours on that. Regular game...Skyrim right now.

I think we can all be guilty in having one or two games that we always tend to go back to. Me personally could have a hard drive full of new releases but before I then off the console I nearly always say..."I'll just have a quick half an hour on such and such a game". Course, that half an hour usually turns into more like two!

I literally just got my PS4 yesterday. So far I've spent about three or four hours playing Infamous: Second Son which has been a lot of fun. However, if were not talking about PS4 games, then it would be Runescape. I've spent at least a week or two in total play time on that game.

The first game I've ever done that for was Final Fantasy VIII with over hundred hours sunked into that game. Now, it's Dragon Age: Inquisition that I've done that for. What can I say, I love trying to find everything and get anything in video games. It's like a personal accomplisment both on part of the gamer and the programmer to see what's to be found in the game.

I've spent way too much time on Destiny. The game doesn't even have that much content, but the shooting just fells way damn good. I've played through the Raids countless of times, not to mention the Strikes.Kinda looking forward to the next expansion, as I can get back into the game.

I've never really checked but it's probably GTA V since I've played that game the most times even after I've already pretty much finished it. I just find the game so enjoyable and it's so fun just to revisit and do random things without having to worry about missions.

GTA5, I think. To be honest, I'm not sure where I can see the hours clocked in on my PS3.

Hands down for me it would be FIFA. I wouldn't even like to guess the number of hours I have put in since my first FIFA purchase back in 1997. The "trouble" if you will, with sports games, open-world games and management games is that they are open-ended and never ending which can lead to investing so many hours into the game and neglecting other games. I have such a backlog of games that I am not sure I will ever get around to playing.