what game are you playing/trying to beat right now

daiconv

animator
Registered
Aug 6, 2005
chemical plant zone
I'm not sure if there's already a thead like this one. I'm just interested to see what games people are playing currently.

I just beat tales of symphonia, so i had to move on to something else. right now i'm playing the original viewtiful joe, which i borrowed from my friend for sonic heroes. It's pretty fun, i just hate how they don't let you save until the end of the chapter. There's something really satisfiying about whooping on a group of henchmen in slow motion.

what about you guys, what are you playing right now?

Uhh....I've been playing games online and fighting games...so I am actually not trying to beat any ATM...

how odd....

Shadow Hearts 2
Bastard Rasputin...*mummbles and wanders off*

Fatal Frame 1: I ran out of film and now I am running around trying to find some more and keep dying before I do.

I just finished Fatal Frame 1 yesterday - I have started 3 separate games of it at one point or another but, due to being unable to move the save, kept on having to start again. I got to the 3rd night on 3 separate saves - then finally yesterday, just decided I needed to pick one and work on it. I ended up finishing the game - now I can finally start playing fatal frame 2...