What do you do when you are bored?

Whenever I'm bored I either do one of two go-to things:

I pull up social media and the internet and surf
or
I find a book and desire to do something productive.

More often than not I choose choice one.

It's so much easier and satisfying to pull up the internet. You feel at a subconscious level that you're accomplishing loads at lightning speed. It's not a healthy habit but it is what it is.

Unfortunately, these days I am too busy to get bored. I just don't have enough free time to be bored. This has really cut into my time playing games. I've even had to put playing Football Manager on hold for the last week. I am hoping that the new year will bring with it more free time.

I pop out my kindle and read if I am bored. Reading is a passion of mine. Video games, sports, watching TV/movies are also outlets but the first thing I usually go for if I am really bored is my Kindle.

When I'm bored I usually spend time with my dog, on the Internet, watch TV or go out with my friends, or visit family, but now I am motivated to start taking kick-boxing lessons.

Whenever I am bored, I find things to entertain me. I go looking at websites to get up to date with news, turn on some music to listen to in the background (helps me get my mind off the boredom, too. ), maybe browse the internet and find some fun things to do, I get creative and mess around in Photoshop, even. Listening to music may be my favorite in the entire list, however. I enjoy listening to music while I do everything, even as I write this I'm listening to music.

I try my best when I'm bored to be doing something that is at least earning my money, like any of the multiple sites I use to earn money on a daily basis, but when those run out I get screwed. I'm seriously looking for other ways to earn more!

I usually work on a few different projects at a time, so I usually am occupied with something or another. I guess I never really get bored, which is a good thing I suppose.

Interwebs keeps a pretty tight leash on my boredom. If it falters I take extra long walks with the dog or go out.

Earn money online, talk to friends, play Xbox 360, Magic the Gathering, try to find a real job and it's failing.

Other than that movies and anime.

I usually watch movies and television series whenever I am bored. Sometimes, if I ever have enough time, I would read a good book.

I check reddit, which becomes annoying since I do it so often and I know there is nothing there. Just becomes an ineffective use of time.

I play on my computer. There is so much to do on the computer that it is very difficult to get bored. The only time that I am not able to play on my computer is when I am very tired, in which case I will sleep.

Usually I just watch some streams, read some recent news or browse reddit/Youtube. That's not exactly what I do when I'm bored, since it's starting to become part of my routine, but hey, that still kind of counts.

When I'm bored I usually play Hearthstone. I don't know dude, but creating new decks and then trying them out and changing them it's a really fun experience that I can't get enough of.

Lately since the weather has been nicer I've been outdoors more spending time to get around places and do something that isn't sitting in one spot doing something for hours on end like my typical routine is. Haha.

When I am bored I tend to just go on all the social networking sites. I will just flick between them from time-to-time, because new posts and content will come up all the time. Youtube is a good way to pass the time, because most of the time I will start off watching one video, which will then lead me onto a lot of other videos.

I just go out with my friends. Maybe hit a few clubs, drink and dance. Sometimes we just stay indoors and play video games or host a party.

I'm boring and I studied political science in college so when I'm bored I usually just read the news on my phone, in the papers or wherever I can get it. When I have longer leisure hours I watch my favorite shows or read a book I've just downloaded. I can't get myself to play mobile games when I'm bored because I feel like I'm dumbing myself down.