what are you watching

demigoddess

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
with Deityy
we watched resident evil apocalypse i give it a 6 it was ok
and the kids mad me watch benji off the leash i give it a -1 :(

I rented it yesterday and plan on watching it tomorrow. The last movie I saw was Ray last weekend, and that's a great great movie too. As far as RE: Apocalypse, I'd give it a 7/10 because it does what its supposed to. I felt like a dork at how I remembered some parts from the game, lol.

AVP was fun if you take it for what it is worth. Don't go in expecting Citizen Kane. When I saw it, myself and a friend were the only two people in the theater. Instead of making out, my friend was a dude and the movie doesn't scream "makeout" either, we did running commentary. If you can watch the movie with someone who doesn't mind that, and I mean running commentary, it will add to the enjoyment. Plus the leaping facehuggers were pretty damn cool. If you hadn't seen any of the previews and didn't realize that, I apologize. I promise the intricate details of the story are not compromised.

AVP was better than I expected, right now I'm checking out Pauly Shore is Dead, yeah I'm a dork, or what was it again "dork face jerk head" I think?

We watched the grudge, calendar girls, and shaun of the dead.

An odd mixture...two were DH's picks and I chose calendar girls.

shaun was pretty funny, calendar girls was really good, the grudge was creepy good.

Lynn

The other night I saw Sky Blue, a Korean animated film. The animation was extremely solid, but the voice acting and story were not anything to write home about.

I just finished watching SAW man I am very dissapointed in Danny Glover getting pwned the way he did....I was hoping during the whole movie he would start using some predator technology and go cloaked and whoop up on everyone.

I thought Saw was a damn good movie, the ending was great, but Danny Glover should of gone all "LT. Murtaugh" and the guy he was chasing, and somewhere on the movie I don't care where for no apparent reason he should of said the classic "I'm too old for this shit." All and all Saw was better than the Grudge.

I went and saw The Animation Show the other day. It is a collection of animated shorts, put together by Mike Judge. If I recall correctly, he did not produce any of the shorts. They were interesting. The styles ranged from hand drawn to cgi to claymation. Some were funny, some were weird, some were both. Interesting though. Steamboy starts this Friday at one of Atlanta's art theaters. I am also looking forward to Sin City and H2G2. I have read four of the five books in the increasingly inappropriately named Hitcherhiker trilogy, but I am not familiar with the Sin City comic. Some of the filming techniques look pretty cool, and it has an impressive cast. We shall see.

I've been watching the posts die. Sin city looks like a bad mofo though. Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez co-directing and Quentin Tarantino on certain scenes, It looks like action movie nirvana, one more day

Speaking of watching, what are people more hyped about, the new season of Chappelles show or the new season of Family Guy, what is it "I'm Rick James Bitch" or "Cigarettes killed my father, and raped my mother"