What are some good homebrew apps to get for the Wii?

techbeast34

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Since the Wii is no longer supported, I've decided to start modding my Wii. I already have the homebrew channel installed, and I have the homebrew browser loaded up too. I've got a couple of apps on it already, like Project M, but is there anything else to get?

What is Project M? I never had a wii but I modded my wiiu for the vwii. The wii has a lot of games that interest me. I put some games on it but I really wanted an emulator for Super Nintendo and N64. I just haven't spent the time looking around for the right apps to add on homebrew.

What is Project M? I never had a wii but I modded my wiiu for the vwii. The wii has a lot of games that interest me. I put some games on it but I really wanted an emulator for Super Nintendo and N64. I just haven't spent the time looking around for the right apps to add on homebrew.
Project M is a mod for Brawl that re-does the game to act more like SSB Melee. It puts back in Melee characters and also re-writes the physics engine to act like that of Melee. It also changes some of the graphics and music, and it also adds some stages too the game. It's meant for people who liked the physics of Melee and the competitive style, and I personally like it for that too. It's also good in the way that you have to open it through the homebrew channel, so if you'd prefer to play regular Brawl with friends, you won't have to deal with much fuss.