What’s the movie that you can’t get enough with?

Emsiness

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
Mine is HARRY POTTER (1-7), A WALK TO REMEMBER. Both differs in genre but captures the my attention the most. Although, there’s a lot of good movies still these two are my all time favorite. How about you? What’s yours? Does it something sci-fi? Romantic comedy? Or a game-related movie?

I.watched fifty shades series for more than 10 times. I love that movie, its not because of the bed scene, but the story itself. I love the lead they are so good in acting.

My Sassy Girl (korean version) and My wife is a Gangster 3. I've watched it for so many times and would love to watch it still again and again. The girls are such a beauty and their characters is what I loved the most. These are romantic-comedy and a little bit of action movies.

Forrest Gump. I think I have watched this movie for more than 10 times. For me, this movie has everything for you to re watch. Comedy, drama, action, war, historical events. It is a good feeling to watch how a single person, that may have some sort of intelligence deficiency, to influence some people and be involved in historical events that happened in the past. Although, Forrest Gump is not a real person, this movie only show how a certain individual can influence and inspire others despite of having a flaw. This movie gives me an inspiration and motivation to deal life.

The fast and furious from 1-7. These story was beautifull for everyone,it made a lot of lesson especially the unity,the importance and the relationship of friendship that build.

There are so many of such movies that I simply can't get enough watching anytime I have free time to spare for movies. Currently, I started watching 24 series once more. This movie thrilled me so much that it's among the best movies I've ever seen. There is also the Game of Thrones, The Exorcist, The Brave, Lord of the Rings etc.