We all knew that this was coming

I seen this one too.

I for sure have seen the collapse of Sony PSP movie genre long before this article. Like Miss. Hill stated in her article the movies were kinda of expensive to purchase and also the boring movie titles that they were advertising were not going to float for long. I can tell you right now I have not seen "Hitch" or "S.W.A.T" on DVD...why do I want to see it on my PSP?

Another reason why I though the UMD movies would not work is because the people that would use it are folks that do a lot of traveling and that is from state to state or to another country. Any person that is on the bus stop or train station waiting for the next ride will not have enough time to play game in a peaceful or private fashion (lived in Chi-Town and know how the public buses and trains are) let alone to view a whole movie.

The best thing to look forwarded to or to keep our techies on their P’s & Q’s is the MP3 player/music download functions and a wider variety of video games. Work on these functions before you start venturing out on other ideas.

"Everything that is Green is Keen" :pushpin:

UMD movies are worhtless. Why would I pay $20 or more dollars for a version of a movie that can only be played on my PSP and does not contain any extra features that all DVDs have? UMD movies might have been more popular if they sold for $5 bucks. $20 is just waaaayyyy too much.

No big deal to me, I've never bought a UMD movie, never needed too...

I've been spining movies off of a DVD down to my memory card since the first week I had my PSP...

Now I've got a couple of the 2GB memory cards and I'm having a great time with movies, music, pix, and more...

Just one wish, a 20 or 40 GB memory card and I'd be really happy...

Peace,