War Thunder

rares209

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
Has anyone played War Thunder? I used to play this game quite frequently, but during my finals I quit playing it and I was thinking about playing this game again, because it's a really nice game with a great idea, but I don;t know what to think about the gameplay. Don't get me wrong, it's quite fun, but it can be extremely boring sometimes. This leads me to think that the game is kinda unfinished. I don't know why, but I just have this feeling everytime I played it. So, any players here? What's your opinion about this game?

I used to play it a lot too during its beta days. It was pretty fun then, I can only imagine what it has become now. I wanted to really get into this game and buy a joystick, but all of the joystick players are being utterly destroyed by mouse players. I always loved the design and the models, particularly the Japanese zeros.

I am a mouse-an-keyboard player too. I think I didn't realize I was advantaged :). Yea, I heard that they updated the game quite a lot and now we have tanks.

War Thunder is a decent game at worst. There are times when matches are incredibly fun and other times when they're quite slow and boring. I don't play the game much any longer, but I have plenty of matches that I remember fondly. It's a game I wouldn't mind picking up once again, although I don't plan on it as of right now.