Vote for the Walk of Game!!

Bonz

Staff Writer
Registered
Sep 10, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Everyone needs to head over to www.walkofgame.com and vote!

The Walk of Game is like the Walk of Fame in Hollywood (stars in the sidewalk), only this one immortalizes gaming! How cool is that! You can vote for your favorite games/characters and real life gaming icons all throughout October.

Once you've voted get back here and tell us who you voted for, and why you think they deserve to have their names stepped on for years to come... I mean immortalized for years to come.

I voted for:

*Games/Characters:
- Final Fantasy – Perhaps the most prolific, not to mention fun, RPG series in gaming history!
- Pac-Man and Tetris – Some may think its just nostalgia, but these games still rock after all these years!
- Mortal Kombat – For making gory Fatalities dinner table conversation!

*Lifetime Achievement:
- John Carmack (Doom, Quake) – For creating the titles that revolutionized an entire genre of gaming!
- Toru Iwatani (Pac-Man) – Creating an influential and world-renowned game that still eats up quarters like so many white dots in arcades everywhere.

Thanks for reminding me Maverick.

The registration takes half a second, and its just so they can limit your voting to once per day.
Its just email, password, done.

I understand what you mean about registering. I keep a bogus email for random registration stuff, though I did use my real one here.

Always gotta have a spam email reserved for this kind of stuff.

I think I picked similar ones. Games/Characters:
Final Fantasy (simply the best), Lara Croft (revolutionized female characters in games, although I prefer Samus' image), Tetris (all-time addiction), and Street Fighter (best fighting game, clean and neat engine). I picked Iwatani and Carmack too, I only liked Sim City for SNES.

Sign up to vote for what?!? For a box with a game characters name on it somewhere inside a building far away?

Demi why are you so violent, is someone not getting enough....."attention" at home, I heard that's Katies problem, let me guess, you lost the key to the stairs didn't you, I told you, you should always have spares, oh well, I guess your going to need a crowbar