• I'm pretty good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm the master

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vainglorious

Registered
Mar 21, 2015
I just found out this - new - MOBA game on the App Store, and when I played it for like a month, I was addicted. I hope you guys are going to download it as well, cause it's pretty cool...

The goal

You are in a 3v3 map called the Halcyon, and your goal is to destroy the enemy Vain Crystal; but not uncontested. You play against other champions, and to level up and earn your gold, you have to defeat monsters, and if necessary also players. It's all about team play: if you are not aware of your mini-map, your whole team might die and the enemy team gets an Ace buff. There are 5 turrets defending the Vain Crystal.
To destroy them, you have to stay behind your lane minions, and play cautious.

The map
The map you play on is called Halcyon, where all different types of heroes fight each other.
It's divided into 2 parts: there's the lane, where you have to push to destroy the enemy towers, and there's the Jungle, where you and your team can go to fight creatures which give you gold and EXP.
When you're sitting in a bush, you become invisible to people outside. Map awareness is the key.

The heroes
There are - at the moment - 13 different heroes. They all have their own abilities: from spawning a fighting arena to shooting a massive fireball, which deals alot of damage. There are ranged heroes and melee heroes. Ranged heroes are better played in lane, but it all adapts to how you and your team play.

The shop
You can go to the shop to buy items with gold you earned from farming. There are 5 tabs in the shop:
Weapon: These items upgrade your weapon: which can be damage, but also attack speed.
Ability: These upgrade the power of your abilities. Abilities can do all types of things, like do damage or heal yourself or an ally.
Utility: Items that support your team are also important. These upgrade things like your movement speed, or regen acceleration.
Defense: Ofcourse weapon damage and ability power can be countered: with armor and shield.
Consumable: These items are important to use. One of the most important thing is a Halcyon Potion, which you can use (one time) to heal yourself in a battle.

Well, I'm not going to spoil anything more (if that's possible :D). Try it out yourself and find out the fun you can have in a mobile game. Good luck on the Halcyon!