Usefulness Of 3ds Features

bobburch85

Registered
Mar 22, 2015
How many people actually utilize the 3ds' features such as the camera? Does anyone spend much time using the AR cards or bother putting music on their 3ds? These features are often look over. Is that because smart phones do them so much better or are we not using the 3ds to its full potential?

I haven't even heard those features mentioned in years..

I've only used the AR cards when I play Nintendogs, which I haven't done in over a year. They really seem like a pointless additional feature meant to make the 3DS seem "hi-tech."

The whole irony is I find every feature on the Nintendo 3DS exceptionally helpful in some way or other with a singular exception; the 3D feature of the Nintendo 3DS itself. Ironically, I simply believe it causes eye pains and headaches if used too long by the owner of the handheld console.

Agreed. The 3D aspect is really more for the novelty of having said feature. I don't find it to be that pleasant or necessary. Initially though it was cute to mess with & I found that turning the 3D feature down a tad made it easier to play without bothering my eyes.

One thing that I don't know with my 3DS is use the 3D feature. It gives me the worst headache when I stare into the screen for long periods of time. So I treat it like a regular DS until there is a game that needs me to use the 3DS feature. Luckily, I am not the only one who turns off the 3D feature, too. A lot of my friends do because it gives them either a headache or their eyes feel sore after awhile.