Until we get to a million...

Andre3k

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Longview, WA
Ok, thought of this stupid idea for some reason. When you reply in this thread just put down the next number that comes next lol. I.E. 1,2,3,4...etc.etc.

So, I would start out with 1 and then the next person that posts would put 2 lol...

Do this until we hit a million..woo!

I am so dumb..

hey that sounds like a groovy idea, oh wait, we already did it on the hey guys post, minus the numbers of course, sorry to knock your hustle,...oh and here is my number 4

Unless someone has extremely valid objections, I say we delete this thread. I say that "Hey Guys" be our "let's see how high the post count can go" thread. I will allow a couple of days for arguments and/or threats before calling down the thunder and having hell come with me.

Ithought that this thread would have been deleted becuase it is retarded becuase of the el retardo that created it. Oh yeah, that was me. Oh well. I can still pretend that I am cool. :bitelip:

Yeah, I don't know how to delete forums. I guess I could delete all of the posts, but I am lazy. Maybe another staffer is smarter than I.