Twilight Princess

Meggo the Eggo

Registered
Apr 4, 2006
northeast Ohio
www.yourfamilygames.com
A whole new slew of preview videos for this game has been unleashed (I've been hounding GameSpot all day pretty much ^_^;;). I just downloaded the lo-res trailer from GameSpot and even in its lowly-pixel form it looks GREAT.

Other thoughts, comments, ravings, etc? Juicy juicy rumors?

The bosses look insanely cool... can't wait to take a Wii controller to them.

Yah this game looks pretty bitchin' I am totally bummed that my computer is nopt up and running yet here at my new place. I would to be downloading videos and immersing myself in Nintendo goodness right now. I also have to go back and teach another class in a few minutes and I just want to sit here by my computer and get the scoop right as it happens. I guess that if I do not go teach though that I will not have money to add to my Nintendo Wii fund.

There really aren't any rumors anymore...

Its Wii functionality is that you can attack with the shield using the Revmote, can aim the bow and hookshot with the revmote, it will launch on the same day as the Wii.

I thought that is what I said... I wanted to hang out by my computer so that I could find out things as soon as they happen. You gotta start actually reading what people post dude.