Tuck 'n' Roll, Grandma!!

Meggo the Eggo

Registered
Apr 4, 2006
northeast Ohio
www.yourfamilygames.com
Okay, so a few years ago when Sony had good advertising, they had a commercial for a PS 1 game that featured a guy driving his grandma somewhere, but since he had to get back to playing his PS1 game he kicked his grandma out of the car with a "Tuck and roll, Grandma!"

Anyone remember what game this commercial was for? I've tried searching for such a video online (YouTube, google, a few game commercial archives) and have come up with nothing. Thanks ^_^

lol wow, i'm surprised this topic is still alive... anyone see the "tuck 'n' roll" ad anywhere???

I've been saying this since the PS3's release, and I'll say it again... Sony could just completely right all of their wrongs with the PS3 if they just released Final Fantasy VII with renewed graphics. Heck, I might even have to buy a PS3 and I'm a Nintendo fangirl (and poor college student).

Just imagine the kind of havoc a rumor like that could wreak on the web ^_^

hi
here's michal from gameads.

this commercial WILL BE available on my site on friday or on saturday (09/26 or 09/27). it's short spot (15 sec.) if you want to watch it sooner i can upload it into youtube.

let me know
rgds from poland
m.

You guys remember that commerical, it was for a Playstation game. Does anyone remember what game it was, I'm trying to find it on YouTube or something.