Transformers Trailer

suppossedly, this is a photo of a half transformed bumble bee. Apparently he's a camaro now because VW wouldn't let them us bugs for the movie:

bumble.jpg

By the way, I thought the trailer was pretty good. I'm glad they didn't show too much in the way of robots (well, besides the Mars rover). It's too soon to really see anything.

I'm not well versed in Transformers Lore ... if they're all from another world or planet or whatever, why do they transform into Earth vehicles?

before they came to earth, (back on cybertron)they were all like, different kinds of futuristic looking/ alien vehicles and then when they got to earth, they have to scan the area for like compatable machines similar to their original design

or something to that effect.

this just got me thinking about beastwars, remember that show? i could never figure out if that show was a prequel or a sequel.

it takes place when there were still cave men, but all of the autobot's dead bodies are still there in the spaceship from the original show

The characters from Beast Wars were born/created/whatever after the original Transformers. They were warped back to the stone age, though, after Optimus had crashed on Earth, but before he awoke.

And you're right, but it's the opposite. They're normally the bipedal robots, but did the scans and became cars...I think...

Last edited:
it would be awesome if someone really built a megatron. i joke that my dad could because he has over 20 of the exact same car. he's insane. many of them are parts cars. might as well start building a megatron, most of those 1984-9 mitsubishi starrion's/chrysler conquests aren't going anywhere.

As long as the movie does not use anything from the New Transformers Armada crap. Sitck the 80's bots. Meg should be a Gun a big ass gun.

Sidebar: I have a friend who says that Starscream was the best assistant Pimp ever. True or not?

Megatron will be a tank I think... due to the fact that they won't sell a gun like toy in the stores for that character since the original was recalled (at least recalled in Canada).

I wanted more from the Teaser. The Spidey 3 teaser had SO much more.

Great News Geeks, or to the faithful....................................Gotta love the faithful.

But any Hardcore fans of the Autobots will be pleased to know that the voice of Optimus Prime will be non-other thant Peter Cullen the Voice of the 1980's Transformers. I have been pleased so far. if thay add the transformation sound then i'm happy.