Top 4 Exclusive PS4 Games

Can no mans sky be put up there as its not even out yet is it? And also, has anybody actually played or seen anything of it in any great detail? At the moment it just seems like this great myth that we're being teased with but know little about...

Does The Last of Us count? That's a good one. I've only played a handful PS4 games, but I've really been enjoying Infamous: Second Son recently. Bloodbourne looks good as well. There really haven't been a ton of exclusive games for either console yet.

The Last Of Us

Rogue Legacy

Hotline Miami

Alien: Isolation are all pretty good.

Well I think that most people are bound to have 'the last of us' on their list. When it first came out, it quickly turned in to one of the best games ever released on any format of console, and I think even now people still seem to be enjoying playing it, myself included.

Or is that because since 'the last of us' first came out, there doesn't seem to have been that many great games worth playing?

The two PS4 exclusives I am most excited about this year are The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End. As a fan of the Ratchet & Clank series, I will also no doubt pick up a copy of the latest iteration when it is eventually released (sometime next month I believe). The latest gameplay demos show the game to be some serious eye candy.

IMO, the 4 must have PS exclusives are Bloodborne, Infamous 3, the upcoming Uncharted 4 and the The Last of US if you haven't played on your PS3 yet or in case you owned a Xbox 360 during the last gen.

There are many more upcoming exclusives though, much more than the Xbox one especially from the Japanese market. You won't get AAA exclusives from third party though.

The Last Of Us Part 1
Ratchet and Clank.
Concrete Genie
Yakuza 6

These 4 games are my favourite Playstation 4 exclusive games. Although, some of them later came to Playstation 5.