Top 3 Exclusive PS3 Games

Well I know what some will people will say are the best exclusives for PS3 but these are my favorites:

1. Last of Us
2. God of War III
3. Katamari Forever

Besides those the Playstation 3 has many other great games to play. It is easily one of my favorite systems that I own.

God of War: Ascension
The Last of Us
inFAMOUS
Great titles that've proven themselves throughout the last year. I'd recommend them to any PlayStation player.

1. The Last of Us
This game's plot and characters were absolutely amazing. I don't think I have played a game whose plot managed to pull me in like that before on the PS3 (on PC, TWD by Telltale comes to mind though). The gameplay itself was great too.

2. Demon's Souls
If you have a PS3 and you haven't played this yet, do so immediately. It's the first game that I really, really enjoyed on the PS3 and it reminded me why I even play videogames.

3. Uncharted 2
I played this last year and was blown away. This game is actually pretty old by now (it released in 2009!), but it still looks gorgeous. The plot is pretty cheesy, but the voice acting and delivery more than make up for it.

For me it would Demon's Souls. That game is so unique and so difficult that you just have to try it. God of War 3 would be another great exclusive. Metal of Gear Solid 4 would top out my list.

1. Uncharted 2. 3 was a mess compared to its narrative and fell into more cliches.

2. The Last of Us. Only game I restarted immediately after finishing it in the last 5 years. Twice.

3. Heavy Rain. 'cause there's nothing, absolutely nothing like it out there. And Like Uncharted 3 compared to 2, Beyond: Two Souls was a narrative mess compared to Heavy Rain.

But the "top 3" list is quite restrictive, since the PS3 has got a least 10 must-play titles. You people already mentioned some of them - like Demon's Souls. I don't agree about God of War (3 or Ascension) and InFamous as awesome titles - just "great", but that's a personal view. I regard God of War 2 as the best in the series up to now. Maybe it has to be with being Greek - after God of War 2, Kratos had killed all the "primary" Gods of our mythology, and with God of War 3 they had to rely on lesser-known characters. I guess that to a non-Greek that doesn't make much of a difference, but to us it looked like... Dunno... Think how you'd feel if after the "Batman VS Superman" movie they announced a sequel called "Robin VS Superman". It's something like that :-D

As for InFamous, it was a great game, but it was released close to Prototype. And I'm in that lesser, mad camp that actually prefered Prototype to it. And I can pinpoint the reason: less chaos. For depicting superbeings and monsters crashing a city, InFamous was "cleaner", with the protagonists powers feeling like they didn't have as much as an impact as, say, jumping from a skyscraper among traffic, impaling everything around in big-ass organic pulsing spikes. On Prototype you were jumping among fireballs and flying limbs, on InFamous you were electrifying a water pool to shock two goons. On Prototype you jumped from roof to roof while flying inbetween, on InFamous you where hoping you could glide far enough to fall from one roof to the electric lines next to it - it felt more like a "long-ish jump" compared to what the protagonist could do if he didn't have any superpowers.

It shows that I was a bit dissapointed with the two InFamous'es, doesn't it? :-D

The Last of Us is my favorite PS3 exclusive ever! I haven't played any of the InFamous exclusive games, but they put out InFamous: Second Son as an exclusive for the PS4 and I'm dying to play it. 。:゜(;´∩`;)゜:。