Thugz MG comics......

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
Just posted thugs comic #1!!

[a]http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?platform=&publisher=&developer=&game=&page=articles&mode=viewarticles&id=30&title=myGamer:%20The%20Comic%20Part%20One[aa]Comic Numero Uno[/a]

Thug can you create us something to put as a featured item on the main page? Like we have for XNA and Girls and gaming? So I can showcase this badboy..

-Stan

Also,

The last batch of comics were colored much better and the title looked better.. Anyway we can get an update to the first 5?

Horay! Theyre up!

And i can explain why the first few look better. When i first started coloring I had no idea how to properly use the photoshop program. As i got use to the program, i got better coloring.

And i do plan to update to comics drastically, so Stan look for an email from me.

And im I getting paid for this?

Sup!

I was just wondering how long does it take to put a comic up? I help write some scripts for these comics but I use alot of time sensitive scripts because since I also do the news I have alot of material to use. Nice comic by the way, Carl.

Reply to: Yoggs:

Sup!

I was just wondering how long does it take to put a comic up? I help write some scripts for these comics but I use alot of time sensitive scripts because since I also do the news I have alot of material to use. Nice comic by the way, Carl.

As soon as they get it I would imagine, it seems that they are only on the forums and not the site itself,t hat I can see.

Reply to: Jasconius:

Reply to: Carl:
And im I getting paid for this?

Oh oh, I know the answer to that one.

NO

hahaha.. im on the floor rolling around laughing. so u think ure that good thug, i mean, carl, do ya.

Reply to: Yoggs:

Sup!

Okay.. I am really sorry about the delay in the posting of these comics.. When I first received the batch from Thug, I thought I was close to the new site opening, so I decided to hold off until we launched. Then, we ran into a few delays and I was trying to launch the site. THe comics had to go on the backburner until we got all the bugs worked out. Now we have a "MG Comics section" so I can post any comic the second I receive it.

We need to make them vertical as horizontal comics I do not think will fit into our frame.

Waiting on some new comics to post:)

Im ready when you are:)

I should get the updated comics to you in a few days Stan... Im quite busy with other stuff:

-alter-ego.net comics
-Political cartoons for a city council candidate
-Mascot and logo for a new resturant

Not to mention i only have a week of summer left :c2:

So, what's the situation with the comics anyway? There's only been one comic and it's been up for over a week now. We gonna be seeing any new ones soon? And will you have set days that a new comic will be up? Like Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays will be comic days? I think that would be cool.

I dont know what we are doing, I might take the section down.. THug has not sent me anything to post.

Well, I don't know how official it is, but I help write some scripts for the comics and I would like to know how many comics you would like to have and how often. Carl says he can only do about one a week, so I was thinking we could do one every Monday or something. What do you ladies and germs think?

So, when are these going to be published? It's been like 2 weeks and I've got emails from Carl saying he's sent them to Stan. They gonna be happening anytime soon or not at all?