Things That Rock

New System of a Down CD rocks. I like it better overall than the outing 6 months ago. It's pretty much one big album anyway. Fav. tracks: Dreaming, Holy Mountains, U-Fig, Soldier Side.

note--i like cheese

Last edited by a moderator:
See, I would say just the opposite about shopping. I can never find the right thing. I'd love to just get everyone gift cards, but somehow they're not acceptable in my family.

Of course it's not acceptable - the point of gift giving is showing that you know enough about the person to get them something they'll love. And I love the feeling of knowing I got someone just the right thing.

Shel Silverstein rocks

it was a test. you passed? =)

my goal was to edit it, and then return it to normal. my "test" was to see what would happen... would it leave my name up? would it look like you had written it? since my name was left up, i decided to put something in there at the end that would make it obvious who wrote it. or at least not something untrue. assuming everyone likes cheese.

sorry to play big brother. didnt mean to give you reason to conspire against the state or me or anything.

The fact that BCampbell's name is now backwards and upside down and he can never change it back kinda rocks to me..