They Suck more than Us

I will have you know that over the weekend I discovered I could move a couch more easily than my wussy fiancee. Granted it was still in it's IKEA box, but carted around more gracefully than he did.

Clearly if you're not impressed, GT, my life is no longer worth living. I have to go jump off a very tall building now. Goodbye, cruel world!

could you repeat that, I did not understand what the hell you were talking about, you see us puny earthlings have developed something we call formal speech, you see, you need a subject and a predecate, and taa daa, you have yourself a sentence, create many sentences you have yourself a speech, pause after a couple of sentences so someone else could create sentences and you have yourself a conversation :chat: , ok now let's try that agian

I do not have time for your meaningless drivel or your annoying lectures. However, I suppose in order for me to complete my life's mission, I must succumb to your "English". I was mocking wijg's signature and at the same time, playing on the verbage to make it clear that I wish to destroy him!

Hahahahahahaaa !!