The World Series

Pinquotriot

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Now, I watched yesterday's game with the Yankees versus the Red Sox, and witnessed one of the greatest collapses in baseball history. I am a bit disappointed, considering the quality of the players on the Yankees, but I am also a Sox fan, so I was somewhat alleviated by that. I say this because this helped me see that I don' t think the Yankees could have mustered a World Series win with even a mini collapse.

The question is, Who is going to win the AL. The Astros are a tough team, but they're not as qualified as the Cards. The Cards pulled themselves out of a tight jam yesterday in a must-win showdown. Hence, once again showing the mentality needed to win the Series. Either team will give the Sox a fight, so be prepared for a good world series.

Don't expect me to feel sorry for those Yanks... they've been winning forever and the rest of the universe is sick of it... So go on Red Sox.

As for tonights game... I don't know. The teams are pretty evenly matched. I just wish the Cubs were there. Sigh...

I'll admit before the CLS games started I had Sox-Cardinals but the Yanks blew that big time. That's gotta be of the biggest chokes in sports history. With Clemens starting tonight, I'm not totally convinced of the Cardinals making it either. Should be a good game.

I'm freakin stoked the Yanks lost! I hate the ideology these dayz that you can buy a championship! So F@ck em in the Goat AzZ!

As for the A.L., I'm surprised at Huston's effort., but all-in-all, I'd be excited to see either in the finals.

As for riot shitheads..... :f:

I'm freakin stoked the Yanks lost! I hate the ideology these dayz that you can buy a championship! So F@ck em in the Goat AzZ!

As for the A.L., I'm surprised at Huston's effort., but all-in-all, I'd be excited to see either in the finals.

As for riot shitheads..... :f:

Hey, you can hate George Steinbrenner all you want, but it's his choice to spend that money, much as it is for people like the Tampa Bay Devil Ray's owner to not spend money on a team. Hate him for his big pockets, but don't hate the game the players he buys brings. Saying that A-Rod or Gary Sheffield, or even better, Matsui are bad people and terrible players is a joke.

Don't get me wrong, I like baseball in general, but the Boston Red Sox fans have no shame, for the Sox owner has the second highest bank roll in baseball. Don't kid yourselves, the Sox bought there way there just as much as the yankees have. Does that mean they have inferior or bad teams, of course not. Damon, Man-Ram are some of the purest hitters in the game right now.

And, lastly, I hope that the Cards-Sox game is amazing. There's two teams who are dying to get a championship, and both are on a mission to prove themselves. I don't care if it's 4-0, as long as the box scores are like 2-1, 4-3, etc, etc. Making it four memorable games.