The Sims 2 Special DVD Edition

I haven't picked up makin' magic. we're missing that and superstar and oh the dancing expansion with the dj's and all.

I love unleashed though. I love my dalmatian when she runs and greets me when I come home from work. hehe

I'll look for some screens tonight.

can't wait to see everyone's.

Lynn

I have all the expansions, but I can't send in screen shots because I'm away from my computer - in another country!

Can't wait to see all of yours though! Please post them soon!

sigh, im such a slacker with gettin these screenshots up. i start playing the game and then its so late that i have to go to bed, well stan is actually pulling my legs to get off the couch and then i hit my head on the coffee table and then there was all this blood on the cream carpet that took a long time to get cleaned up and by the time the cops came we ran out of donuts so we had to entertain them with the soda dispenser machine. and then the birds started sqwaking prophanities which woke up the old lady across the hall who started banging on our door, but the cops were so amazed from the falling pepsi cans that the lady had a heart attack in the hallway and with all the commotion of the paramedics we were able to squeeze through unnoticed and well i forgot the laptop on the hurry out so here i am simless and rambling pretending to analyze complex budgets cause im at work and well thats all i can think of for now.

I took some shots last night but didn't upload them.

My adorable husband in his wisdom deleted The Sims from the computer and has all the files backed up SOMEWHERE.("Oh look honey we only have a GIG left on the hard drive...what can we delete that is YOURS?") ugh...

so playing was a little heartbreaking without my regular neighborhood or my imported objects..*sigh* But I did find my team guido family on the laptop.(that's an Amazing Race reference..a gay couple from the first season..guido was their dog) Hey they'd be a great family for Unleashed! I can add Guido! :)

Only a few more days to go until The Sims 2...I can't wait.

Lynn

Woo hoo!! It's finally here!

I was reading where some people received it today...I'm so envious.

I'll probably get it tomorrow, Ivan will hit at 3am Thursday morning and we'll be without power! ugh... Oh that reminds me...need to charge the GBA SP :)

Lynn