The PsP beat me

KiKaL

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
I dont know if most of you even remeber me since I don't post much here but im a huge Nintendo fan for the most part, not quite a fanboy but biased towards them. I own a DS and love it, told myself I wouldnt even bother buying a PsP especially in its current form game wise. Then it happened. I was going to Government, the period I spend playing my DS constantly, when a classmate ask me if I wanted to buy a psp for $150. Amazed at the price I couldnt back down, I told him I was interested but assumed I'd be seeing a scratched uncared for psp. The kid tells me its his friend's and I give him my number.

The next day I get a called from the kid with the psp, I tell him im interested and would like to see it. I go up to Penn Station to check out what I though must be a psp in horrible condition. To my shock not a scratch on the screen!...not even a dead pixel. It was in perfect condition. I tell the kid I'd take it. He didnt have everything with him so I waited until today to pick it up. I go to pick it up and he has everything for it, original packaging, bags everything goes in, even the twist ties. So I managed to get a psp for $150, almost immediatly I hit up EB and purchase the only game that appeals to me ATV. So far I have been playing it all day every spare moment I get. I even went and hid in a back room at work to play it. I really am impressed with it and I feel like I turned my back on my DS. It's a sad sad day for my Nintendo pride.

TL : DR : Huge nintendo fan, buys PSP for $150, loves it.

(if you didn't know TL : DR means To long, Didnt read. It's for the lazy)

I too love Nintendo and have a DS and have resisted buying a PSP..the biggest reason being money :) hehe

150 is a great deal! I keep thinking of selling my DS and games and buying a PSP or trading it in...i think if i sell it i'd use the money for something else(baby on the way in October...really cramping the gaming funds..:) )

But I really have PSP-envy :) But right now Twisted Metal is about the only title that really appeals to me...so maybe I can hold off a little longer...

Lynn

I see no game now or future for the PSP right now that even wets my appetite like Advance Wars DS and Animal Crossing DS

Mmm, you probably shouldn't sell your DS now. Castlevania, Jump Superstars, FF3, Xenosaga, Baten Kaitos, Dynasty Warriors, FF Crystal Chronicles, and others are coming out this year. I do want a PSP though.....but I'm poor so I don't have either.