The Nintendo Revolution Will Play SEGA Genesis and TurboGrafx Games!

OMG this kicks major "Backwards Compatibility" ... u know what. I'm definally getting the REV now. Wit all the games i grew up wit and love in one easy system. Who wouldn't get it?
God i can't wait to play the classics ... *whispers* Streets of Rage :taekwondo

i beleave i read some where they whee going run deals like all 3 orgnal marios for 10$ sorta thing, that they wher going to sell the game in packs and not alone.

I think they'll just be individual but sold together under 1 price. Thats cool i can't wait ... all the old games i loved and the new zelda in one box(without modchip) :applause: BRAVO Nintendo BRAVO!

PrinceLUDA21 said:
HA nope there will be a charge. Don't konw who much tho. XBL has a charge and ppl dont care. As long as its cheap it'll be okay. Nintendo wont cheat everyone on this it's too important. Maybe they will have a Netfilx type of deal.

Do you have a Nintendo press release stating there will be charges?

Sadly no. But to offer anything like this for free would be good for us, bad for busniess. Truth of the matter is we are more likely to see charge because they have to make money somewhere. Nintendo is smart but not dumb enough to pull that. And like I said I hope for either A a Netflix or gamefly type deal or a way to buy the games. Remember the Rev olny has a 512mb memory inside. But will have to wait until E3 week to find out.

They did say they wouldn't be for free in an interview or press release or something. But...I'm not gonna find it for ya.

I think I've still got my Sega Genesis around here somewhere.. though it kinda stopped working years and years ago.

Anyone got any guesses about the costs of downloading games for the Rev / Wii?