The new zelda game

I can't wait for this game either, I already asked for the week off when the game drops, now all that's left is to count the days.

kurruption said:
I can't wait for this game either, I already asked for the week off when the game drops, now all that's left is to count the days.

When people say things like that, it makes me hope that the game will be the most worst game ever. Then they'll be like "SHIT!" when they have a week off with nothing to do. :)

KingKRool said:
When people say things like that, it makes me hope that the game will be the most worst game ever. Then they'll be like "SHIT!" when they have a week off with nothing to do. :)

Wow...that's meaninglessly sadistic....

i got a job interview coming up soon for a different place. i sure hope if i get that job i have secret internet access so i can continue wasting company time somewhere else. also i hope i make more money. also i hope i get to use up all my personal/vacation time before i leave. also i hope they have good benefits. that is all. carry on.

Thanks for the info Ghost. We care. No we really do.

The new Zelda game will be the most orgasmic experience ever until the final battle. You, as Link, will walk into a huge empty darkened room. Before you will be the most enormous shadow of Ganon ever realized on a screen. The music will rise to a height to where even Batman would thrown himself out of a window in fear. Then out of the shadows will walk Pikachu from Pokemon, completely solidifying Nintendo's slide into the world of children's gaming and forsaking every gamer over 8 years old.

I've only ever played the very first Zelda game (The Adventures of Link caused me to avoid the rest). I'm curious, does Link ever get to nail the Princess or does he just save her so she can marry some other guy?

I did not know that. In Drawn Together, which I am sure is canon, they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Though, Xander, the Link character, eventually turns out to be gay. I thought it was a very amusing interpretation of the Link/Zelda dynamic.

"I'm on a never-ending quest to save my girlfriend."

How true it is.

It does depend on the game though...like in WW, they aren't related...but they're pre-pubescent, so they can't do anything...

OoT/MM they don't really specify about it.

Ghost check your messages.

Drawn Together was an animated program on Comedy Central. The show was written as if it were the first animated reality program. It used The Real World formula of bringing 7 people together to live in a house. It had those individual interviews and everything. For the seven characters, they used several animated stereotypes.

There was the Disney princess, Clara. A black musician a la Josey and the Pussycats, Foxy. There was a Betty Boop rip-off, Toot. A video game adventurer that was essentially a Link rip-off, Xander. An Asian card game battle monster, Ling-Ling. A Spongebob wacky character clone, Wooldor. A superhero, Captain Hero. And an internet flash character, Spanky. Ok, so there were 8. I thought it was fairly amusing and had some solid voice talent. It only ran for one season, thus far. We shall see if it returns.

Anyway, it was established that Xander was gay. There were several references to Link like the "neverending quest to save my girlfriend" line. Plus, in one episode, you see a Ganon-like villain. I even believe the name was similar to Ganon, but I can't remember. All in all, a funny program if you can stand vulgarities in your humor.