The Krystal Burger Saga {Part 5}

AmericanRitual

Staff Infection
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Dallas
www.softerfury.com
Okay, in yet another attempt to eat a delicious Krystal burger(s) I passed the restaurant again at lunch today. There was no line pouring out of the building! NO LINE! The drive through was wrapped around Cicis again, but there was no line outside. SWEET!!! I could taste that biscuit with meat and pickles already!!!

When I got in there, the line was wrapped around the entire inside of the building. I managed to get about half way through the line in 45 minutes and eventually had to give up my dreams of a tasty burger. I had 15 minutes left for lunch, and I knew there was no chance at sucess. I was starving so I wound up going to McDonalds. Yuck!

I did however get to look at their menu in the meantime.

12 Original Krystal Burgers: $7.02

24 Original Krystal Burgers: $11.50

4 Original Krystal Burgers, fries, and a coke: $4.75

They also have mini hot dogs! It’s great. People were buying anywhere from 12 – 48 hamburgers at a time. The bad thing about it was if you were lucky enough to get to the register to place an order, it was taking these people anywhere from 15 – 20 minutes just to get their food brought out to them.

I will try again tonight. This is officially my favorite restaurant on the planet, and I haven’t even eaten there yet.

To be continued.....

Where in the hell do you live when a krystals has a 45 min line. Krystals is one of those places where you only eat there when there is nothing else and its 3 in the morning and you have a hangover.

Yeah, Stan, the burgers are apparently REAL similar to White Castle.

I live in Dallas, Texas. Texas hasn't seen a Krystal burger since the 70's. It's funny as hell seeing all the people go nuts over this place. It is doing the exact same thing that Krispy Cream did when the came to the South. People are driving from all over the Metroplex just get one of these tasty burgers........heh.