The DS will have over 100+ games

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
At the confr. Nintendo said that there will be over 100+ games out for the DS by the end of the Year. MArio basket Ball to be one. Tony Hawk Down Hill Jam. And A few others.

Not to mention that it is still out selling the wack PSP. Poor Sony when will you ever learn.

Considering that Sony is actually selling PSPs and making money I don't think they should be upset about much -_-. PSP is noice.

FF3 looks sexy. *nods*

Unfortunately that's all I remember.

More games to look for.

Zelda Phantom hour glass

New Castlevanina

Yoshi Island 2

Mario vs DK 2

New Kirby is coming

Lunar Knights.

I hope these will be out by the end of the year.

cuinneas said:
DS Lite in 1 month and 1 day... THANK YOU ANDY AND AMANDA FOR RUSHING TO THE STORE AND RESERVING ME ONE!!!!

Remember what happen when they remade the GBA to the SP. With the DS Lite and new games for it to play the DS like really good.

The DS can really do no wrong. There are a ton of great games for it, and even more coming out for it.

Final Fantasy 3, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass look like upcoming gems, and don't forget about New Super Mario Bros. next week!

Yeah, the Nintendo DS can do no wrong. SquareEnix's lineup alone is exciting with Final Fantasy III and Children of Mana in the works. The best thing about the upcoming DS releases is that many of them are great games that in previous years would never have made it out of Japan. I mean, the U.S. is getting Big Brain Academy and Elite Beat Squad (I think that's what it's called), games that would have been stranded on Japanese shores in years past. In many ways, the DS is ushering in a Golden Age of handheld gaming. Well, that might be stretching it a bit, but it certainly feels like it for us DS owners.

All I know is that I am continually impressed with the games and capabilities of the DS. Nintendo is making me happy and for this I am thankful.

cuinneas said:
Nintendo is making me happy and for this I am thankful.

It's what they do best. What would we do with out Nintendo. Some one tell me were would games be without the Great Ones. Sony, would still be making TV's. And MS would be still making software ( they suck at hardware ). SEGA hmmmmmmmm. Don't know.