That stupid frickin horse is dead

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
And I never cared in the first place. I saw more news on that stupid horse dying than I did on Iraq, the Pres. Candidates fighting. the four guys who died when fishing and a murder that occured in Providence. I hope that damn horse gets ground into dog food, boiled into glue and shaved into violin strings. Hell, I saw more news coverage on that HORSE DYING BECAUSE IT IS STUPID, than I did about seeing that CB for the Denver Broncos getting shot in the street.

Barbaro, the one that won (I think) the KY Derby then broke its leg in the next big race.

BTW, not sure if you're joking or not. It's one of those things that it's entirely possible someone has no idea about.

Yeah. I had no idea what the hell Spuds was talking about...
BTW, is it just on my computer or are the fast reply buttons not working?

It's just your computer. Try clearing your temp files and cookies, then reload the page.

Yeah, I live in KY and hadn't heard. Then again, I don't watch TV. Most of the news I see is either on CNN.com or people talk about it. The only thing people are talking about around here is stupid UK basketball and that it's so cold the polar bears passed us on their way south for the winter.

Thanks. It's working now anyway.

So how cold is it? (It's this season that makes me so glad to live down here! )

And why are people talking about UK basketball?

Last edited:
It's like 13 degrees currently. Everyone talks about UK basketball around here because that is the ONLY major college team in the eastern half of the state, there are no professional sports in KY (other than horse racing), and most people would rather discuss meaningless subjects like some 18 year old kids who are famous because they can dribble.

13 degrees? Wow... It's like 75 here...

Everyone talks about UK basketball around here because that is the ONLY major college team in the eastern half of the state
Oh, you meant University of Kentucky and not United Kingdom...my bad.

Last edited: