T:V and HL2

Jasconius

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Tampa Bay
T:V prolly going going within the next two or three weeks, and an open beta will start a similar timeframe for it.

Rumor is that HL2 is going to be preloaded to Steam for certain people (not sure about CZ owners, but I know that I'm getting it)

FPS fans will have a great september.

just an update, Tribes: Vengeance beta has been released to ALL paid Fileplanet subscribers. This perios will last for one week, then the beta will be open to everyone.

No... they didn't kill Tribes... if you want T2 or T1, go play them... just like its always been, Tribes/Starsiege sequels are completely different from each other and always will be.

If I wanted to play UT2k4, I would play UT2k4, I dont want to play Tribes and have it feel the same.

the only thing those two games have in common is the graphics.

The unreal engine is a graphics engine and maybe has a little to do with the interface and scripting potentials of the game. Other than that they are completely dissimilar.

The stance you are taking on the game is one that has been brought up and answered a thousand times with the same results: if you don't like it, T2 and T1 master servers will be up until the end of time, as will the modding community for T:V, which will be better than ever with the help of the Unreal engine.

Sorry that I get disappointed when they took such a great game and made such trash as T:V