Superman Returns

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
All I've seen so far is FMV, anybody know where I can see screenshots?

I'm a Supes nut, so I'll very likely be picking this game up. The engine is very similar to the Spider-man 2 engine. All 80 square miles of Metropolis is your playground. The gameplay is non-linear. You go on missions at your own pace, and you can fly anywhichwheres. Sounds good. I just hope the flight control is good.

I also hope that everything else slows down when you use super speed (a la Smallville).

We have a few posted in the PS2 section, in the game's screenshots area....as well as the first trailer...enjoy

mlvassallo said:
You can count the good Superman games on one finger..

Name it I want to know of the one Good Superman game that was made. it must have not been in my lifetime.

spudlyff8fan said:
The NES Superman game was pretty fun at times...

AT TIMES, I wanna know One Good Superman Game. Someone please tell me. As long as I can still remember Superman 64 *coking on the crap of game it was* I'll never forgive Superman.

And they pushed the game back to Oct. now I gotta wait even longer for the game DAMN you EA.

Yes a follew Superman Fanboy. I'm gettin this game.. the best feature is that its a free roam game and the fact that when u destroy or damage a building it stays in the same state for the entire game. That's never happen in a game before, and its a cool feature.

P.S. Just cuz i have Spiderman Sigs it doesn't mean a thing,
Superman #1
Spiderman a close #2.

So it was not in my life time. No woories tough. Still got a Atri some where I think. If Not EBAY here I come. Thanks

I love the fact that Superman has no health bar. You can't die! But Metropolis has a health bar. If the city is too damaged, you lose the game. I LOVE it. Very true to the whole Superman mythos. More than any other preceeding Superman game.