Super Mario Galxey

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Did anyone see it

Like it would like to plat it.

It's bought for me. I'm sold on it because it's Mairo.

And there will be a Mario Basketball for the DS

spudlyff8fan said:
I have a feeling it'll be as good as Sunshine. Meaning good...but not a Mario 64.

Nothing will be Mario 64. But just how that game change the world I think this one will do the same.

Think about it. SMB for the NES change gaming, SM World didn't do nothing but it was good. Mario 64 change everything. Sunchine was good but it did nothing. And Galxey will come. I think it will change everything.

I see a pattern here every other Mario on every other system changes the way we have played games and how the industry thinks about games. NO ONE, COMPANY, ICON HAS EVER DONE THAT. And time and time again they do it.

That is true Sonic has even struggeld. Sony still has not found one. Kratos maybe it but that may not last long. MArter Cheif is doing okay for XBOX but Mario is still king of all games. HE IS VEIDO GAMES. HE is Jesus and Myiamoto is GOD............In veido game world.

SMW>>>>>>>>>Mario 64

*nods* Yes, I'm expecting better then Sunshine. Not revolutionary, but good.

Nintendo and Mario fans will all rejoice that Super Mario Galaxy is at least a platform game and not some pathetic spin off attempt to make money, like a Super Mario Skateboarding or something equally ridiculous. The types of sports and activities that they are using the Mario universe for is becoming rather preposterous. If Nintendo is foolish enough to continue this trend, they'll eventually run out of activities and simply have to face up and release a Super Mario Special Olympics.