Sudoku...No!!!!!

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
Sorry about the title....but i remember reading about some of you guys talking about this addicting game....The reason for concern, you ask??.....My wife loves the game and has her own puzzle book for it.....If she ever finds out it's on the PSP, i'll never get to play when i get a PSP....oh well, i said i do soooo oh well......here's the link....... Go! Sudoku

Sudoku is on every system now. GBA, Palm, PSP, mobile... Sudoku is sweeping the nation as the next big puzzle craze.

Creepy. Sudoku is like Tetris without blocks and with numbers. I don't know about the likelihood of this taking over and becoming huge though in the videogame scene. Probably, uh, low.

Played it, wasn't the good. But, I get easily bored with games that arn't shooters, though.

So it might be me.

I hadn't played Sudoku until Brain Age for the DS. Now I can't imagine playing it with any other system. Being able to write in numbers (and mini number notes in each block) seems natural, or at least as close to the paper version you can get w/out paper. And yes, it is highly addictive.