Steelers Win the Super Bowl (Again)

Yeah it was a great game, and the fourth quarter was maybe the most exciting of all time. The whole game may have been one of the most exciting of all time. All we have left now is the Pro Bowl and then begins the long wait 'til next season. I'm officially bored.

About the fumble . . . it should've been reviewed by the official. I heard on ESPN radio that the replay booth looked at the play and said it was a fumble so they didn't look at it on the field, but that's not good enough for me. I didn't want anyone to question the win like they did with the last Steelers Super Bowl win. I think it was a fumble, but it definitely should have been reviewed properly.

Come, come, Maverick. A game is not complete this season WITHOUT a bad call.

Either way, it's no big deal, as the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of Warner throwing an incompletion, rather than some big, crazy, Flutie-esque Hail Mary. And the fourth quarter was epic. People are comparing it to last year's game alot, to which I can only reply that they were two different kinds of exciting. One was a brutal defensive struggle, the other were some offenses trading punches.