Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Sorry, I didn't mean to exclude sculpture. But you're right, it does get looked over. If it makes you feel any better, one of my favorite pieces of art is Donatello's "Winged Victory" and some of the coolest pieces of recent art (within the last 15 years) are giant sculptures of panthers outside of the Carolina Panther's stadium. I got to see how they were built and I've been in awe of them ever since.

Yeah, it's too bad they're going to be useless until next September because THE BEARS ARE GOING TO CRUSH THEM.

We'll see about that. Did you see what they did to the Giants last week? The Bears will have to come with guns-a-blazin' if they want to have half a chance to avoid humiliation in their own stadium. The Panthers are ten times better than they were when they faced Chicago earlier this year.

Time for some payback. The South will rise again!

Oh, you mean the newbie QB who had four turnovers? Sorry, but I chalk that up to a shotty Eli Manning, and not a strong Panthers D. Not that the Panthers don't have a great D, because Peppers alone is good, but the Bears play a lot safer, and won't be as sloppy. But the Bear D will just eat the Panthers offense, then they will kill them, spit them out, and urinate on their body.

I'm not so sure the Bears QB will do much better than Eli. His playoff experience is nil and everyone knows that the playoffs are a whole different game. And it wasn't just Eli that was manhandled last week. He wouldn't have gotten it so bad if his O-line had been able to stop the tanks from rolling on through. Besides, the Panther O-line has started to hit on all cylinders. They don't know what the change is, but it's evident.

The Panthers are going to go Chuck Norris on them.

Yeah, personally when everyon has rhubarb, strawberry turn overs, I like to substitute it for a massive burger.

The rhubarb plant actually has fairly high concentrations of toxins in the leaves. It's combined with fruit so often because it's extremely bitter and the flavors help balance each other. I like cherry rhubarb much better than strawberry rhubarb though. Adding in cranberry can make for a good combination of sweet, bitter, and tart. It's like a party in your mouth.

Aye...oh well, twas a good game. Grossman just didn't get it done in the first half, and the Bears missed too many tackles.

What happened to that nasty Bear Defense? It was a brutal game, though. With hard hits on both sides of the ball. They both gave up more points than anyone predicted, but Soldier Field only gave up 61 points all year. The Panthers come in and run up 29??? With Deshaun Foster being injured early on in the second half?

The Road Warriors strike again!