SquareEnix

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
KH and FFI&II

The new KH has a strange card system. cards are used for everything in the game... combat, unlocking door, etc... The graphics are pretty sweet tho. There are actual video clips in the game that have better compression than the Majesco GBA Video Carts.

FFI&II is a FF fan dream come true. Everything moves and looks smooth. Either way, these are two game worth checking out. Full reviews will be up soon.

It seems like Squenix is running ot of ideas. How many times can you port games that are 20 years old to a current console/handheld. Better graphics or no, it still rehash. I dont need old FF to make fun of, I need NEW FF to make fun of. Give me something to work with here Squenix!

Reply to: SaintBastard:

Reply to: 10NES:

Portability is not a good enough reason to buy a game I already own.
Says the man with 12 copies of Super Mario Brothers 3 and 37 copies of various Legend of Zelda games. :)
Hey now! I own 4 copies of SMB3 (original NES, SM All-Stars SNES, SMA4 Japanese, and SMA4: SMB3 GBA), 3 copies SMB (NES, SNES, GBC) 2 copies of SMB 2 (NES, SNES), 2 copies of LttP (original SNES, 4 Swords GBA), 2 copies of LoZ (GCN Collector's disk, NES Classic GBA), 2 copies of LoZ: OoT (GCN OoT Master Quest, GCN LoZ Collector's disk), 2 copies of FF3/6 (SNES, PS1) 2 copies of FF2/4 (SNES, PS1), 2 copies of Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS1), 2 copies of Metroid (MP/MF unlockable, M:ZM unlockable), 2 copies of Ninja Gaiden 2 (NES, Xbox unlockable), 2 copies of Guilty Gear XX2 (PS2, Xbox), 2 copies of DoA 2 (Dreamcast, Xbox), 2 copies of Street Fighter 2 (SNES, PS2), 2 copies of Street Fighter 3 (Dreamcast, PS2), 2 copies of Virtua Fighter 4 (PS2, Evolution PS2), and 2 copies of MGS (PS1, GCN).

That's it, those are the only games I have multiple copies of, I don't own any of the FF1&2 remakes, I don't even own the originals.

:b9:

Alright here's my beef with most RPG's *ahem* THEY ARE ALL STUPID TURN BASED GAMES WITH ALMOST NO SKILL INVOLVED *ahem* thank you All systems now a days can handle real time combat it aint that hard i want to have to be present in the room as the battle commences not have the ability to leave the room for a bathroom break during a fight. (remember to use punctuations) Take PSO episode I and II they are Real time and fun and its an RPG. People bash it cause you can only attack three times argh :b7: whoops i'll shut up now