Soul Calibur 3

The Soul Calibur series is the only fighting series that I always buy. I've played and love all four of the games, and can't wait for the first next-gen one.

Does anyone else think that Soul Calibur 3 looks veeerrrrryyyy good for a PS2 game?

how can i get olcadan?

:snooty: hi, i gues it's a stupid question but i'd like to now how i can get olcadan on SC3?
Can someone help me?

Attachments

• SC3 Tira.jpg
    SC3 Tira.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 69
Soul Calibur 3 actually has a game-breaking glitch (meaning a glitch that pretty much wrecks the competitiveness of the game). What happens is you do an attack/throw and you can cancel your character's motion, but it will continue the attack. Meaning you can do an infinite number of throws in a row with no chance of the opponent escaping (depending on the character and throw). Behold:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sd8rWl9fQWY

And you get Olcadan by playing the tutorial mode. In all seriousness, the Olcadan training is something that is of incredible value to all fighting games. Really, if you play it through and read every word, you'll get significantly better at fighting games.

Last edited:
but i need olcadan very fast! it's not my game and i have to give it back to the owner soon!
pls, can you defeat him in tales of souls?!