So i uhhhh....Just

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
downloaded World Poker Tour on my cellphone, a couple of weeks ago.....Now i'm straight-up addicted to the game.....Now its not the flashiest, or greatest looking game.....But it gets the job done......There is no multiplayer, but you play up to 10 computer contoller players at a time....Hey, at least it kills the time while waiting in lines.....Just thought i would share that....and no i'm not addicted to poker!!!

Are there any other games i should try??.....I'm tempted to get one like the Socom one but i haven' t decided yet.....Anyhoo, just wondering if you guys had suggestions

i played the Splinter Cell on the cell phone a while back. i actually liked it more than the Splinter cell for the GBA.

I did see the picture for the Splinter Cell....that would be pretty cool....My brother has the Football on his phone...Boy, did they screw that one up....And no, Jonas, i don't think they have paddle ball.....I'll tell you what would be fun.....You talking a long walk off a short pier......hahahaha........

You just brought to mind a good idea....They need to bring out a retro type wrestling game for mobile phones......Something like Pro Wrestling for the NES....and it would have to be online multiplayer....so you could get your a** handed to you whenever you want....That's something that would put mobile games over the top!!!...Or maybe one like the ROYAL RUMBLE Arcade Game.....Now we're onto something!!

If we're talking about the Pro Wrestling game, definitely that was a classic......But now that i look back at the Royal Rumble game, i'm pretty pissed at how many quarters i had to waste just to get to the end!!!.....Still, one of the classics as well and should be brought to the mobile phone....."And That's The Bottom Line, 'Cause......."