snakesolid.com

nakedsnake187

Registered
Jul 25, 2005
I think most of y'all have registerd or been on snakesolid.com it has a new admin and the site is going old cos the site is broke and the admin aint botherd with it anymore so a new reamake of the site as been made heres the link: EDITED FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION

Last edited by a moderator:
NO! That was my favorite site! I used to go there everyday and I was secondary admin! What is the new URL?

PS That's nakedsnake187. He's a stupid moron who I hate. He was one of those members who would do annoying things like spam, ask stupid questions repeatedly, start new threads asking why you deleted his old thread, sign his name at the end of every post, randomly quote rap songs, etc.

Yoggs said:
NO! That was my favorite site! I used to go there everyday and I was secondary admin! What is the new URL?

PS That's nakedsnake187. He's a stupid moron who I hate. He was one of those members who would do annoying things like spam, ask stupid questions repeatedly, start new threads asking why you deleted his old thread, sign his name at the end of every post, randomly quote rap songs, etc.
Amen to that........and for all of you out there who think im a psychopath from the charateristics of my username....then your'e probably right.....plus those aint my forums that idiot nakedsnake set it up under my name, because he wanted you to register on it!

Yoggs said:

it was one of my favortie sites to, but that site went to hell after it was sold. Well i guess ill be coming here more often.

hippysnake said:
Amen to that........and for all of you out there who think im a psychopath from the charateristics of my username....then your'e probably rightQUOTE]
well mr snake, I think there is only room for one psycho here and I've been here longer....what stan, there is, ok, sweet so we can have 2 psychos here, but still only one homer