Sinful...

Yea I know it has a god story. BUT IT IS NOT ABOUT CHICKS. I saw nothing but Girls in the trailer. Come on Good game turned bad. I thought we would pass the Street fighter and never have to do that again. Then came Mortal Kombat 2. It seems that everytime someone gets it right someone screws it up.

Mortal Kombat - Good

Street fighter - Bad

Mortal Kombat 2 - BAD

Resident Evil - Good

Doom - Bad

Silent Hill - Good

DOA - Bad

I see a pattern

What pattern is that?

But indeed, while DOA is known for the Kasumis and Tinas, it isn't all about them. The DOA movie is just going to be a chance to put a blonde in a bikini.

Because the movie is gonna suck so bad that even fine women wont make up for it.

And my pattern was good, bad. Maybe the next Video game Movie will be good. I E God of War

As is true with all industries these days, money talks. When big movie houses go to back a movie, they don't look at "is this a quality movie?" they only look at "how much money will this make?".

I also see the DOA movie as another sign that Hollywood is out of ideas. They are nearly completely dependant on comic books and games now for storylines. I think the movie companies that made it big on special effects are realizing that it takes more than just snappy CGI to impress us now.