Sims 4

rares209

Registered
Mar 9, 2015
I know it might be super weird coming from a guy, but do some of you play Sims, the latest version to be more specific, Sims 4? My sister asked me to install it a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't say no to her. I Never played a game like this and it looked very awesome when she played it so I thought I should give it a try. And, surprisingly enough, I kept playing it for about two hours.

I used to play sims, then switched to civilization and it all started with age of empires for me. i think with so many games like that out there its hard to pick the best one, they all basically do the same thing. but to take sims a step farther I got into a game called Kaneva, it takes social gaming to a whole new level.

Why would a guy playing Sims 4 or any Sims game be that strange? The games are pretty entertaining, and I've put a few dozen hours into Sims 4 myself. It's a fun game that doesn't have TOO MANY issues. I know men and women alike that love the series.

I played Sims 1-3, 3 possibly being my favourite, but I can't say Sims 4 terribly interests me. From all the stuff I've seen of it so far it actually seems like a step backwards from Sims 3, in terms of graphics, gameplay, etc.

Hey, like Cyberpinoy said, there's nothing wrong with a guy playing The Sims. I loved playing The Sims 3 and I'm a hot-blooded, testosterone-driven man... hehe. I never liked The Sims 4 though. When it was first released, it felt like a step back from the last game.

I know it might be super weird coming from a guy, but do some of you play Sims, the latest version to be more specific, Sims 4? My sister asked me to install it a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't say no to her. I Never played a game like this and it looked very awesome when she played it so I thought I should give it a try. And, surprisingly enough, I kept playing it for about two hours.

I do not think it's weird coming from a guy, I know lots of lads that have played one of the Sim's games over the years.

I have to be honest, I have never really taken to the Sim's games as much as a lot of people, I have tried a few versions over the years, I just downloaded SimCity Buildit this week but I usually get bored of them after a few weeks.

I do find them entertaining to start with, but they do not build up enough for me, there is no real goals or achievements set out that challenge me.

I do not think it's weird coming from a guy, I know lots of lads that have played one of the Sim's games over the years.

I have to be honest, I have never really taken to the Sim's games as much as a lot of people, I have tried a few versions over the years, I just downloaded SimCity Buildit this week but I usually get bored of them after a few weeks.

I do find them entertaining to start with, but they do not build up enough for me, there is no real goals or achievements set out that challenge me.
I think you have to be a very imaginative person to enjoy them. That's what I love about them. There's nothing to beat. You just create the world that you want. I don't even consider Sims a game actually. I consider it my second life. I'm not saying you totally lack imagination of course but I mean the kind of people who used to regularly play pretend as a child and fantasize constantly throughout your life.

I still not interested in trying out Sims 4 though. They took away way too much creativity from everything I've seen

I played the base game for a while, but got put off by the massive amounts of DLC.

I use to play the Sims 1 and 2 and I loved it but it was just too hard to maintain all the needs of the sims. I have not played Sims 3 nor have I even watch the trailers for either of them. I may try Sims 4 sometime in the future since I got a new graphics card that can handle it well.

I feel so left out since I have not played any of the Sims game. I could recall playing SimCity 2000 years ago and that good back then. I just never played Sims it is one of the games I should have played back then.which I could play it now that I am using my dads' i3 laptop.

What? Sims isn't a girl's game. More specifically, it's not a gender specific game in any sense or form. I used to play Sims a lot when I was younger. It was very enjoyable. It's just like sim city but with people. It's just like any isometric rpg game like diablo, but without monsters and demons, maybe except for that clown in Sims 1. That always freaked me out.

I agree with a pretty much everyone here, rares209, there's nothing wrong with ANYONE liking Sims. It's a fun game. In my opinion, however, I'm not that big of a fan off Sims 4. It just took away too much compared to what it's giving in return. A lot of people felt like that when it came to this game; while others argued that base games aren't going to have everything. Personally, I know that base games aren't going to have EVERYTHING , but I'm also well aware when EA is just trying to make a quick buck by excluding some basics that is IN every base game - Excluding the first one, of course. - We have to have a start SOMEWHERE to know where something stand to know how to improve upon it.

Frankly, to me, this was one of their more boring releases, it LITERALLY bored me to sleep. I played the free trial and I went to bed! Of course, don't let my opinion stop you. Everyone has different views on this game.

What? Sims isn't a girl's game. More specifically, it's not a gender specific game in any sense or form. I used to play Sims a lot when I was younger. It was very enjoyable. It's just like sim city but with people. It's just like any isometric rpg game like diablo, but without monsters and demons, maybe except for that clown in Sims 1. That always freaked me out.
I would not think of it as a girls game. It is hilarious for those who got the chance to play it. I only seen gameplay footage of one of the Sims games but have not played it.

Well, I played Sims 3 by drowning and otherwise killing people, so that's how I went into Sims 4. I trapped people in bathrooms without food, burned them alive and made them extremely unhealthy. It was pretty fun but got old fast.