Sauteed Canary Balls

toneski5000

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Colo. Sprg.
skip to the bottom to get to the point.

but what i'm really trying to say is, during christmas they were doin drawings at my work (kinda like door prizes)... and i won a 4in. portable color tv...which i have no use for, so even though it was free, i was kinda upset. cause other people won shit like xboxes and DSes... this tv looks like it $50-$75... so i take it to best buy and tell them it was an unwanted christmas gift. and without a reciept they give me store credit for it. and it turned out this the tiny tv i won gave my $225 in store credit! i was fuckin pleased. so with that money.....

**the point of the story**
...i bought a gamecube. and i love it. i don't know why i put it off for so long. all these games i never gave a sheit about turn out to be effin' great. but yeah...thats my story.

wow your little crappy TV worth something after all? Glad you got to get something you really like.

I love my GameCube. Not only for the games but it takes up so little space to boot! heh..

What games have you gotten so far?

it came with double dash... and then i bought wind waker, RE0, 1 and 4. and my friend let me borrow Metroid Prime. i underestimated metroid prime and wind waker. i love those games.

I love double dash! I've never play metroid...have a niece who loves it...may have to give it a try..

After seeing the demo for Resident Evil 4 I may have to have that...it looks very nice on the GameCube.

Lynn

don't forget, you can also get a GameBoy Player to play GB, GBC, and GBA games thru your GC on to your TV.