Saints Row vs. Just Cause

spuds=dud......that is all about him........i'd say go for Saints Row......when i played the Demo, i thought it was limited at first.......that was until i went into the liquor store and purchased some "goods"...For the people that have played the game, you know what i'm talking about.......but, just imagine the possibilities......I mean i'm not taking anything against Just Cause...I'm just sayin' if i had the choice, i'd go with Saints Row.....again........spuds=dud

Just Cause looks sweet! Skydiving and BASE jumping - Awesome! Flying airplanes - Awesome! 250,000 acres of sandbox to explore - Awesome! Plausable political drama (sorry I'm getting a PoliSci degree) - Awesome!

Saints Row looks like a great game too, but I've played the gangster more times than I can count. Personally I would buy both, but if you have to pick go with something different just cause.

well, with me, technically it is about the ability to venture with everything....like i want to be able to go into a drug addicts' abandoned building and just start taking out people....I mean Saint's Row allowed me to do that.....especially when you visit the "drug"store.....I saw some kind of different interaction in Just Cause...and maybe it was because it was the demo, but i didn't have enough time to interact with everything on the island........I really liked *caution....spoiler!!* when you are on the water in the speedboat and the thunderstorm rolls in on you..Great effects on that one sequence....My final decision after playing both of the demos is to rent them and see how much replay value there is for both

Last edited:
saint rows good lookin, but when i played i didn't like the controls, but idk about just cause.............just get GTA4 or something, and if you already have it....play it again.

I have rented Saints Row and my impressions are good, but i wish they would polished up on the driving controls.....it was mighty frustrating, IMO.......As for the action, it is there, but sometimes it takes quite some time to get around the different areas........Then, when you're about to go to your "homebase" to save your progress, a rival gang seems to always have to go try and take over one of your territories..........so, in your sleep-deprived state, you have to run over there before saving your progress....All in all, it is a very interesting title, but you need alot of time set aside to really get into the game and discover all its many, many features