R.I.P. Naruto :'(

Zuenti

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
Thursday we lost the greatest Manga/Anime series of all time; Naruto Shippuden. I really was shocked that it had to end this way. I am really going to miss my weekly manga read :( *insert sadface x1000*.

What did you guys think about the ending? Do you guys have any recommendation for other Manga/Anime ?

Wait, it's over?! I don't particularly read manga or watch anime, but I know that Naruto truly is a classic and holds close to many people's hearts. I'm sorry it's over, my friend. I'm currently watching the Korean drama, 'Liar Game', which is based off the Japanese manga. The Korean drama has its own original storyline mixed in with the original Japanese one so I think I might read the manga after I finish watching the drama. I would start it now but I don't want any spoilers.

I say that it is good that it is over. I also loved the ending, it is what literally most people wanted. I also heard that the series is getting a mini series with the children of the main characters. I don't know about you but I say just let it die and stop milking all of what you got left.

The manga wasn't so much for milking it (aside from a handful of fights that went on for way to long in all formats). Oddly the Ninja war that kind of "ended" the series has been going on for... four or five years now? It is weird because everything was kind of leading to this, even though I don't really think it was planned that way.

I did enjoy the ending, but thought it was weird with the time skip with how "serious" Naruto becomes as an adult. I really didn't see him like that... ever. Out of everything that was shown that was the only thing that I looked at and thought, "yeah, this part doesn't feel right".

The ending felt pretty natural at least, although I think the creators were honestly just bored at this point. 700 chapters? Jeez.

It's kind of sad, though. With Bleach is coming to an end too, the big flagships of Manga is gone, along with the childhood of a lot of now grown up manga/anime-fans. Symbolic, in a way...

With Bleach is coming to an end too

Fuck. Bleach.

I sat through that stupid fucking "lost power" arch for nothing. I am normally hard pressed to use the term "cheated" when I invest my time into something, but that entire arch cheated me out of anything good. Fuck, everything that happened just seemed to be retconned from ever being a thing.

When I defend Naruto I always say that the manga never felt like it dragged its feet like the anime did. That is mainly because the anime always gave the manga time to go first and pave the road and would randomly catch up. Bleach, on the other hand, seem to have been recently throwing filler in for no reason. There are entire issues that it just feels like the characters are staring at each other and complaining about how they are going to win.

I tried getting into the Naruto Anime years ago, but it frustrates me when a show just goes on with no end in sight. Is the manga just over or will the anime finish as well? If there is a defined ending, I'd be eager to try it again.

I tried getting into the Naruto Anime years ago, but it frustrates me when a show just goes on with no end in sight. Is the manga just over or will the anime finish as well? If there is a defined ending, I'd be eager to try it again.

It is over over. Time skip to show everyone (who lived) as "adults" and everything.

Ending was a little cliche to me, but I guess many people would rage if Naruto didn't become Hokage/end up with Hinata. Still Sasuke's reconciliation was utter BS to me.

Man, talk about spoilers. I've never seen an anime and was thinking about getting into it (or trying to). I don't need to watch that one now then.

Well, it was going to end one day and that's happened already. It's more like half way through for me but I can't say that it's a complete disaster. I'd give it 6/10 on how it ended.