Questions? Comments?

Discussion in 'Mygamer Support' started by SquallSnake7, Jul 29, 2007.

1. SquallSnake7

SquallSnake7 Editor in Chief

Anything? Let us know.

2. majessticah

majessticah New Member Registered

Hi!
    I tried searching for the answer on the "Help" page but couldn't find it -- I have a quick question. What do "credits" do? Are they strictly a currency for this website or is it actual money? Additionally what does "steal credits" mean and why do I get an error saying I don't have the permission to view that page? Thanks! :)

3. qadassa

qadassa First One To Buy The User Title Registered

Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing, so I decided to give withdrawing credits a try. I'm still waiting for it to go through (I just redeemed it like 10 minutes ago at 11 PM 12/10/14 though). I'll try to tell you what happens next I guess.

Great big Edit: I have just looked at my transactions, and it states, "Read thread : Amount Spent : $0.00" I'm thinking that they're going to implement something that you have to do something to read a thread...I guess...?

Edit 2: I like the way you guys run this site, especially with all the mysterious stuff around the credits. I also like the community of people you've gathered.

4. Stan

Stan myGamer Slave Staff Member Registered

Credits anouncements coming soon.

5. toradada5598

toradada5598 New Member Registered

What's the difference between credits and points? :)

6. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Member Registered

So it just occurred to me why this forum seems to be missing something...The 'new posts' button! Seriously, every other forum I've been on had a quick link to the new/unread posts. Here, I have to go to the recent activity link to get it...

7. Stan

Stan myGamer Slave Staff Member Registered

Mouse over Members and click Recent Activity..

:)