Questions about the PSP and NDS

tamj

Registered
Jan 30, 2006
everywhere
Well, if you do then read my sig (below) and I'll send you a friendly messege (or you can reply here if you don't care about privacy). Remember there are no dumb qestions if you're serious.

Last edited:
Is Sony going to develope their own PSP keyboard since they pulled the rights from Logitec to make the first one ?

When is the GPS getting here for the PSP ( I'm tired of getting lost) ?

Think I could market this invention; I've created a Solar-Cap (baseball cap covered in tiny solar panels) to keep my battery fresh in my PSP... The Solar-Cap only has a few bug, it keep catching on fire on really bright-and-shinny days, but I should have it all fixed in a few weeks... How much should I sell my Solar-Cap to Sony for, $100k or more ?

Peace,

OP3 NinjaMan said:
Is Sony going to develope their own PSP keyboard since they pulled the rights from Logitec to make the first one ?

When is the GPS getting here for the PSP ( I'm tired of getting lost) ?

Think I could market this invention; I've created a Solar-Cap (baseball cap covered in tiny solar panels) to keep my battery fresh in my PSP... The Solar-Cap only has a few bug, it keep catching on fire on really bright-and-shinny days, but I should have it all fixed in a few weeks... How much should I sell my Solar-Cap to Sony for, $100k or more ?

Peace,
1) There is no news about it yet, but from what I heard is that there will be a glass keyboard.
2) Around August. I'm getting one too along with a camera.
3) I heard about it (read your post) and I love the idea & I will defenitly buy one (just make sure it has style & make sure you test it a lot). If I were you I would make it patented and sell it at an affordable price like between $5-$35 (just a seggustion).

tamj said:
1) There is no news about it yet, but from what I heard is that there will be a glass keyboard.
2) Around August. I'm getting one too along with a camera.
3) I heard about it (read your post) and I love the idea & I will defenitly buy one (just make sure it has style & make sure you test it a lot). If I were you I would make it patented and sell it at an affordable price like between $5-$35 (just a seggustion).
Thanks for the information, I can't wait for both the camera and the GPS...

I saw the glass keyboard, looks pretty cool... think it's going to be a touch screen or use a stylist or something ?

Thanks again,

What? No more questions? Ask me anything about the psp and i'll answer. i know there is someone out there who has a question! :)