Questions about the PSP and NDS

Discussion in 'Mygamer Support' started by tamj, Jul 16, 2006.

1. tamj

tamj New Member Registered

Well, if you do then read my sig (below) and I'll send you a friendly messege (or you can reply here if you don't care about privacy). Remember there are no dumb qestions if you're serious.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2006
  2. spudlyff8fan

spudlyff8fan Super Senior Staff Registered

..............?

3. SquallSnake7

SquallSnake7 Editor in Chief

.....................?

4. OP3 NinjaMan

OP3 NinjaMan New Member Registered

Is Sony going to develope their own PSP keyboard since they pulled the rights from Logitec to make the first one ?

When is the GPS getting here for the PSP ( I'm tired of getting lost) ?

Think I could market this invention; I've created a Solar-Cap (baseball cap covered in tiny solar panels) to keep my battery fresh in my PSP... The Solar-Cap only has a few bug, it keep catching on fire on really bright-and-shinny days, but I should have it all fixed in a few weeks... How much should I sell my Solar-Cap to Sony for, $100k or more ?

Peace,

5. spudlyff8fan

spudlyff8fan Super Senior Staff Registered

Yeah, somebody's bound to do it...

6. tamj

1) There is no news about it yet, but from what I heard is that there will be a glass keyboard.
    2) Around August. I'm getting one too along with a camera.
    3) I heard about it (read your post) and I love the idea & I will defenitly buy one (just make sure it has style & make sure you test it a lot). If I were you I would make it patented and sell it at an affordable price like between $5-$35 (just a seggustion).

7. OP3 NinjaMan

OP3 NinjaMan New Member Registered

Thanks for the information, I can't wait for both the camera and the GPS...

I saw the glass keyboard, looks pretty cool... think it's going to be a touch screen or use a stylist or something ?

Thanks again,

8. tamj

Glad to help. I enjoy it actually.

9. tamj

What? No more questions? Ask me anything about the psp and i'll answer. i know there is someone out there who has a question! :)