PSP Multimedia

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
I still cant figure out how to put videos on my PSP. what is up with that. you would think after all the firmware updates, Sony would have made it easier.

Does anyone even use the picture viewer? or the Mp3 functionality? Yeah, i got some files on my PSP mem stick just because, but it is a game system to me first and foremost.

SquallSnake7 said:
I still cant figure out how to put videos on my PSP. what is up with that. you would think after all the firmware updates, Sony would have made it easier.

It's 'cause they're too busy trying to get you to stop homebrewin and hackin your PSP to play SNES games.

But yeah, sorry I don't have a real solution. I'll probably play around with this over the summer though. Haven't had a whole lot of time for games lately, and that makes me sad.

I have a few songs one the memory stick (4GB), but mainly I have a bunch of PS1 ganes one there. I do have one or two clan videos on ther too, but the quality isn't that great when I converted them over (used an online converter, don't have a program yet to convert...)

Take care,
Tony

You can use PSP Video 9 to convert videos. The quality is not bad but it cannot compete against the UMD movies.