PSP launch date, lineup announced

Yeah! a date finally! :)

I'm a little disappointed that it comes bundled with accessories and you can't just buy it. I care nothing for headphones and would prefer a hard case.

But I can see how it is good strategy to ship with the memory stick as well as a UMD movie...really show what it's capable of off the get go...because I wondered when i read about movies available for it how that would be or if there would be any interest so it's pretty wise to ship it with one..

Lynn

I agree that shipping the PSP with a UMD and memory stick was a great move. Besides getting people familiar with the PSPs other capabilities, no one will have to worry about a shortage of memory cards whenever they wish to save their games. I am , however, upset that people are being forced to buy these other accessories. Granted, I more than likely would have purchased a case on my own, but I've got a few sets of headphones that would work just fine. It's almost like a slap in the face when you realize that you're paying 50 dollars more than they are in Japan. :(