PSP launch date, lineup announced

Lylabean

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Hattiesburg
www.romperz.com
Yeah! a date finally! :)

I'm a little disappointed that it comes bundled with accessories and you can't just buy it. I care nothing for headphones and would prefer a hard case.

But I can see how it is good strategy to ship with the memory stick as well as a UMD movie...really show what it's capable of off the get go...because I wondered when i read about movies available for it how that would be or if there would be any interest so it's pretty wise to ship it with one..

Lynn

celticgamer

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Columbus
I agree that shipping the PSP with a UMD and memory stick was a great move. Besides getting people familiar with the PSPs other capabilities, no one will have to worry about a shortage of memory cards whenever they wish to save their games. I am , however, upset that people are being forced to buy these other accessories. Granted, I more than likely would have purchased a case on my own, but I've got a few sets of headphones that would work just fine. It's almost like a slap in the face when you realize that you're paying 50 dollars more than they are in Japan. :(