Psp got stolen.

if u can get one second hand try and get a version 2 firmware or less. Then you can get games for free! and also play older games etc

Dude your not gonna get one for cheap. The $200 system comes naked. No headphones, no remote, no case, and noe memstick (even though it was a weak stick). Your still gonna spend up-ward to about $300 for the system if you dont have any games. As for the firmware you can find a downgrader for the 1.5 Firmware then your hacking free.

Best place to get one cheap is probably EBAY. You can buy a broken one and just refurbish it and it can cost you as low as $150.

Hardcore said:
They're just as popular to steal as Ipods are now. You have to be as careful as possible. Me, I ain't ever carrying my PSP in a public place.

But its a protable device if you have a PSP and your not gonna take it anywhere then you just wasted almost $300. and you could've just bought a PS2 and saved money. I'm not much careful. I live in the City I walk around with a iPod, Phone, Atleast one 360 games. and my brothers PSP on any given day. Not to mention Traveled the City on bus and sub with my 360 more than twice.

I sold mine a long time ago... I dont really like hand held systems.... I just never have enough time to play them. i devote all of my time for now to my MBP! (Mac Book Pro)!!!! lol!

Oh, and BTW: to the guy with the stolen psp. A friend of mine was tring to sell me his. for $140. just the psp its self (says it has no scratches at all). You can email me or aim me if you are interested, and i will ask him if he still has it. Let me know!

Damn that sucks man.

I had someone break into my car not too long ago, and they didnt know it had an alarm (LED was out) So ti went off and all they got was my radar detector, my PSP was on the back seat though.

What all got stolen?

You can pick up the minimal packed one now for $199.

Yeah, I know what your saying. Not too long ago, I got a bunch of games for my GBA when it first came out. All my game got stolen, but my GBA didn't because it slid under the seat somehow. But that was like ahundred somethin' dollars worth of games right there...

Misdemonar said:
Shit.(Anyone know a cheap PSP store?)
I know the feel'n, lost one a few months ago...

I had luck replacing it, I found a used one (with the box and manual) at a local Pawn Shop for $75, it also came with 512MB memory card and a UMD movie called "Van Wilder" (one of my favorite movies too)...

Good Luck,