PSP 2 Real Or Fake?

tamj

Registered
Jan 30, 2006
everywhere
There are rumors that the new psp will be released close to the release date of the PS3. I'm not sure if it is true. So far it says that it will have 8 gigabytes of internal memory instead of 32 megabytes. It will also be thinner than the original. I can't imagine how small that thing would be. Also, it will have a built in camera. What do you guys think?

thats true. thats why im switching to homebrew and only getting good games like GTA: Vice City.

tamj said:
thats true. thats why im switching to homebrew and only getting good games like GTA: Vice City.
I agree fully. I would purchase psp such this!

Vice city stories might be good for the psp, but I don't think that one ok game is going to help the psp old or new version. A new style might sell a few more units, but in the end it's still all the same old handheld with a pretty look.

Vice City Stories won't push any more PSPs. Liberty City Stories did that. MGS3 Portable Ops, Final Fantasy 7 CC, Valkyrie Profile, etc etc are going to push the units.

a

it's at pspudates.qj.net and lots of other sites. if u dont see it then click next page at the bottom (it is kinda hidden)